Friday, January 13, 2006

Marco Cantu's eBook Delphi 2006 first draft

I mentioned before on the borland nontech newsgroups that Marco Cantu was planning to extend his Mastering Delphi 2005 book.

Well, here is the link to his initial Delphi 2006 ebook first draft. I can say that Marco's book is great, it is part of a good collection of Delphi .Net books on my office, which i will be waiting to increase with his next book, which i expect to be available when Delphi 2007/2008 comes out.

Enjoy the good reading.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

see when you don't look....u find

Anonymous said...

The link is not correct any more as the book is now in HTML format at this link: http://www.marcocantu.com/md2005/UpdateDelphi2006.html

Esteban Pacheco said...

Link corrected. Thanks Marco.

A painless self-hosted Git service

Remember how a part of my NAS setup was to host my own Git server? Well that forced me to review options and I stumble into Gitea .  A extr...