Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Guest Star Forum appearance

I had the pleasure of attend to a Delphi 2005 Conference, among the speakers we had Danny Thorpe, Chief Scientist of Borland one (for not saying THE one) of the brains behind the Delphi Compiler.

It was extremly interesting to hear him talk, we as normal people, will use everyday expressions to explain our ideas, hearing him talk was the same thing but with tokens, one-time parsers, constants and variables, his entire way of talking was simply extremly analitical.

In my opinion of of the smartest guys i've ever met.

Here is a brief guest appearance he had talking about the Delphi Compiler:

Danny Thorpe clears out the dust around the Delphi compiler.

No comments:

A painless self-hosted Git service

Remember how a part of my NAS setup was to host my own Git server? Well that forced me to review options and I stumble into Gitea .  A extr...